R10,000 WORTH OF VOUCHERS UP FOR GRABS
Pick n Pay Busy Corner is giving away 50 x R200 Pick n Pay Vouchers!
Like Pick ‘n Pay Busy Corner Facebook page.
Buy Groceries worth R500 and more.
Use your SMART SHOPPER Cardz
Put your slip inside the Box In Store.
Receive a SMART SHOPPER SMS and Rate our store.
Terms and Conditions apply.*
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The competition is open to all residents of KAE (Kaalfontein, Allandale, Ebony Park, Ivory Park and Rabie Ridge) who are 18 years of age or older, except employees of Pick n Pay Busy Corner, their immediate families, and any other companies associated with the competition.
2. The competition runs from 03 April 2023 to 30 April 2023. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
3. To enter the competition, participants must:
* Like Pick n Pay Busy Corner Facebook page.
* Buy Groceries worth R500 and more.
* Use their SMART SHOPPER Card.
* Put their slip inside the Box In Store.
* Receive a SMART SHOPPER SMS and rate the store
4. The prizes consist of 50 x R200 Pick n Pay vouchers, totaling R10,000.
5. The winners will be selected by a random draw from all eligible entries received. The draw will take place on Tuesdays.
6. The winners will be notified via the contact details provided and announced on the Pick n Pay Busy Corner Facebook page.
7. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
8. The decision of Pick n Pay Busy Corner in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on all participants.
9. By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Pick n Pay Busy Corner reserves the right to amend or cancel the competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
11. Participants’ personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the competition and may also be used by Pick n Pay Busy Corner for marketing and promotional purposes, including sending them information about Pick n Pay Busy Corner’s products, services, and promotions.
12. The competition is run by Mdaka Holdings (Pty) Ltd the publisher of KAE News.